Payment and Cancellation T's and C's
Heliflight UK’s main terms and conditions for payment and cancellation are as follows:
A 50% deposit, including VAT, is required at the time of booking.
The final balance is to be paid no later than 7 days prior to the charter or other flight.
In the event of cancellation of the charter or other flight, by the client or anyone acting on their behalf, Heliflight UK Ltd shall be entitled to receive the following:
· A £50 administration fee; or
· 25% of the charter/flight price if cancellation is received between 7 days and 48 hours of the scheduled time/date of the charter/flight
· 50% of the charter/flight price if cancellation occurs less than 48 hours of the scheduled date/time of charter/flight
· 100% of the charter/flight price if no notice is given or the client fails to attend for the charter/flight.
· 100% of the charter/flight price where cancellation is proposed after the due date or the charter/flight is curtailed after commencement
Fees paid in advance to a third party, eg. landing fees, will only be refunded (in part as appropriate and less any reasonable expenses) if recovered by Heliflight UK from the third party.
In the event of cancellation of the charter/flight or any part of it by Heliflight UK Ltd, unless because of unacceptable behavior by the client, or failure to comply with appropriate Regulations, local rules or instructions (see note 1 below) the client will be offered a full refund of the flight costs or the opportunity to have the same or similar flight on an alternative date.
A cancellation of the charter/flight or any part of it by Heliflight UK Ltd because of unacceptable behavior by the client, or failure to comply with appropriate Regulations, local rules or instructions, will be treated as a no notice cancellation by the client.
When using the Company’s aircraft, as pilot, passenger or otherwise, the client must comply with the Company’s rules, local byelaws, the Air Navigation Order and Regulations, relevant provisions of law, Aerodrome Rules and Regulations, and any instructions given by any Instructor or Officer of the Company.